Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cleaning Up!

I guess there are worse things then cleaning up the yard after winter. It would be one thing if everything froze off and died all at once.  Then you could get out there clean it up and be done with it. Unfortunately, it doesn't really work that way.  There is always something in the process of dying while something else is the process of growing. Makes it impossible to jump in there clean everything out.

However, even if cleaning up isn't so great, seeing all the new green poking its way into the world makes one feel wonderful. Not to mention that after getting everything cleaned up it looks so great you forget all about the dirt under you nails.


(I can't quite remember what I planted here? It is a mystery)

Well not completely about all the dirt under you nails.

Where is that lotion?

When the Handy Hubby gets home I'm going to have him measure the beds so I can get to planning.  I have a ton of ideas bubbling around in my head.

What do you think of corn and sunflowers growing together?

I think it might look cool. 

(The Larkspur sprouted today, smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment