Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Guess what I got for Christmas?

Guess what I got after three years of wanting?



Three years of reading every scrap of information.

Three years of watching infomercials.

Three years of driving my husband a bit batty.



Driving him to the point that not only did he give in but begged and pleaded that I accepted the gift.

:)

Did you guess?

Yup, Krissi got a Cricut.


Which I'm sure all the people I have driven crazy are a bit thankful. I can finally leave them alone and quit begging for their help. Though I appreciate their help because it proved to my husband that I just couldn't survive without a Cricut.

In addition to the Cricut I now have a Gypsy.



I am officially Happy. Not that I needed a Cricut and a Gypsy to be happy but you know it doesn't hurt.

I can't wait to show you the projects I have been working on. Also, share some of the many Blogs that I have found featuring some very cool Cricut projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment